EDUCATIONDePaul University College of Law - J. D., 1981
University of Notre Dame - B.A., 1977
- Illinois (1981)
Thomas G. Moffitt
Tom Moffitt Representative MattersAcquisitions/Dispositions
Financing (Represented Lender)
- Acquisition of 55,000 sf office/warehouse building in Burr Ridge.
- Acquisition of Chase Bank ground lease property in Texas.
- Sale of hotel in Evansville, Indiana ($9.5M).
- Acquisition of Walgreens property in Hammond, Indiana ($5M).
- Acquisition of multiple properties for development of new CVS store in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Sale of hotel and retail center in Schaumburg ($10M).
Financing (Represented Borrower)
- Loan extension, short-payoff agreement with residential developer (three loans totaling $9M).
- Forbearance agreement with deed in lieu of foreclosure provisions for loans totaling $15M secured by completed & partially completed homes and vacant land for residential development.
- Loan modification agreement for three loans totaling $5.5M secured by five properties for mixed use development.
- $16M loan modification for loan secured by membership interests in residential and commercial developments.
Leasing (Represented Landlord)
- Refinance of $10.7M loan secured by ten industrial properties.
- $25M loan secured by seven properties for mixed use developer.
- Deed in lieu transaction for residential developer involving two lenders and six properties ($11.2M total indebtedness).
- $5.5M loan modification for residential developer.
- Retail lease for TJ Maxx owned store.
- Lease for national credit restaurant in Lake View area.
- Lease for McDonald’s restaurant in strip center in downstate Illinois.
- Industrial building lease (54,000 sf) in western suburbs with option to purchase.